Invoices are issued upon receipt of order and are payable upon receipt of invoice. Payment in full is required prior to commencement of CU Leadership Convention. Payment is due Net 30 or at least 4 weeks before the event’s starting date. Payments can be made by American Express, Visa, MasterCard, check or wire transfer. Any outstanding payments must be paid prior to the Convention. If registering 30 days or less prior to the start of the conference, you must pay by credit card. Please make all checks payable to Argosy Group. No cash payments will be accepted. When paying by mail, please include attendee names and purchase order number with payment. Advance payment may be mailed to:
100 Winners Circle, Suite 300
Brentwood, TN 37027
CANCELLATION & SUBSTITUTIONS/REFUND POLICY
Due to the nature of live events — need for advance purchases and limited seating — we offer the following:
- Cancellations in writing and received by Thursday, May 2, 2019 are eligible for a full refund.
- All cancellations made after Thursday, May 2, 2019 to the event are not eligible for refunds but are eligible for payment transfer (credit) to any future CU Leadership Convention.
- Participant(s) who do not register onsite at the event will be considered “no shows” and will not be eligible for refunds/credits.
- Participant(s) who do not cancel and do not attend are liable for the full registration fee.
- Cancellations via phone will not be accepted.
BY REGISTERING FOR CU LEADERSHIP CONVENTION EVENT YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
- I agree not to copy or permit to be copied, in any form or format, without the express written permission of CU Leadership Convention, any of the contents of the event materials or attendee profiles. I also agree not to use the event contents for any commercial, marketing, promotional, or political purposes. No solicitation is permitted by anyone except by exhibitors within the confinement of their booth.
- I understand that I am prohibited from recording any educational session content unless I have obtained written permission in advance from CU Leadership Convention, including the use of recording on social media feeds.
- CU Leadership Convention may share your email address with select sponsors or exhibitors. If you would like your email removed from this list, please contact us at registrar@CULeaders.com and we will take your name of this list immediately.
- You are providing permission to receive emails & mailings related to the CU Leadership Convention event.
- For security reasons, badge swapping is not permitted. Anyone found wearing a badge that does not match his/her identification will be evicted from the event without a refund. In addition, the badge/name will be cancelled.
- Event Participants are expected to behave responsibly and to treat each other — and treat the community — with respect, kindness, and compassion. CU Leadership Convention reserves the right, without refund, to revoke the credentials of participants whose conduct is deemed inappropriate, disorderly, or offensive by CU Leadership Convention, affiliated third parties or the local authorities.
- CU Leadership Convention has a weapons-free policy. Attending participants are prohibited from carrying weapons of any kind, including concealed or displayed firearms. Participants are not permitted to bring weapons onto the premises of any CU Leadership Convention events. CU Leadership Convention reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without refund, to deactivate and/or revoke the credentials of participants who violate this weapons-free policy. Participant agrees that this policy is in force, and agrees to comply with the policy, regardless of whether signs prohibiting weapons are posted at the premises of any official CU Leadership Convention event.
- By attending the CU Leadership Convention, I agree to all the terms and conditions set forth above, including the use of photographic images. Noncompliance will result in registration cancellation without refund. CU Leadership Convention reserves the right to expel anyone in violation of these policies from the event.
CU Leadership Convention reserves the right to cancel or reschedule programs and to close registration when programs are sold out. For these reasons, registrants are advised against purchasing non-refundable airline tickets. Should an event be postponed or cancelled, your registration fee will not be refunded but will automatically be applied to the rescheduled event or a future CU Leadership Convention.
FORCE MAJEURE: In the event that the performance by the Company or the Facility is unavailable for the entire event, or a portion of the event, as a result of fire, flood, tempest, inclement weather, or other such cause or as a result of governmental intervention, malicious damage, acts of God, war, strike, lock-out, labor dispute, riot, curtailment of transportation, or other cause or agency over which the Company has no control, or should the Company decide that because of any such cause that it is necessary to cancel, postpone or re-site the event, or reduce show time, the Company shall not be liable to refund, indemnify, or reimburse for any expenses, damages, or losses, direct or indirect, arising as a result thereof. In the event of such cancellation, the Company will refund fees paid to it unless the event is rescheduled.
DISCLAIMER: The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions given by any speaker or attendee at the conference, nor does it warrant that it is complete and accurate. Nothing at the conference constitutes a recommendation to buy or sell securities of any kind.
GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement and any disputes arising under it shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to its conflict of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction, and venue of the Courts of the State of Tennessee in any and all legal actions relating to this Agreement.